The Living Light Summer Youth Retreat is a great time for the teens from the Cadillac, Kenosha, and Racine congregations to get away for a weekend to connect with God, grow in friendships, and have fun! Our weekend away at Expeditions Unlimited will include times of worship and teaching, team building activities, small groups, rock climbing, river canoe trip, kayaking, hiking, challenge courses, ninja warrior course, sports, and more! Students must be registered by August 4 to attend. For more info, contact Jordan or Carmen Dejno at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dates: Wednesday, August 7 through Saturday, August 10
Students will meet for departure at the Kenosha Building on Wednesday morning and be brought back to the Kenosha Building on Saturday afternoon.
- Location: Expeditions Unlimited (E11844 County Rd DL, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913, United States)
- Who: This is for students who have completed 6th-12th grade before August 2019. This is not for students entering 6th grade this fall as they have not yet joined the youth group yet.
- Cost: $155/student (Due upon departure for camp)
- (Optional): Students who want to participate in paintball during the retreat will need to bring money for that activity. It costs $20 to play, and $5 for each refill of paint.
- Payment: You can pay by cash or check and give directly to Jordan or Carmen any time before the start of the retreat on August 7. Online payment will be made available soon.
Please download the Medical Authorization Form, fill it out, and email the completed form to Jordan and Carmen at email@example.com. You can also bring it with you when you drop off your kids for the retreat. You must complete a form for each child who will be attending the retreat. Your child will not be able to attend the retreat if you do not turn in a medical waiver.
Registration is now closed. Contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.