Friday, June 28 | 6PM
Historic Simmons Field (7817 Sheridan Rd)
Enjoy an evening of food and baseball with your Living Light family! We have reserved seats in Section 104 of the Historic Simmons Field and arranged for a discounted tailgating package. Tickets cost $12 and include an hour of all-you-can-eat ballpark food and drink. These tickets typically cost $19 each, but Living Light is covering some of the cost, so you get to pay only $12 per ticket! The pre-game tailgate will run from 6 PM until the first pitch at 7:05 PM. Tailgate Party tickets include:
- 60 minutes of tailgating bliss, under large, semi-private tents (6PM – 7PM)
- All-you-can-eat ballpark food during tailgate (burgers, brats, hot dogs, cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwiches, potato salad, coleslaw, and chips)
- All-you-can-drink soda and water
- Reserved box seat with backrest in the grandstand
- *NOTE: all-you-can-eat food and drink is only available during the tailgate portion of the game.
- Online: You can purchase tickets by visiting the Kingfish website and entering the promo code LIVINGLIGHT19. Then follow the steps to purchase. Note: the league charges a $1.75/ticket fee for online orders.
- Phone: If you want to avoid the online fee, call Trevor, our contact person at Kingfish, to order tickets over the phone: 262-925-3431.